Availability: In stock
Our top selling Dryland Flooring Tiles just got better! New and improved formula provides our best puck handling yet, patented symmetrical clipping system offers a much quicker installation time and the new lightweight flexible design works better on uneven terrain. Train like a pro with the best tile on the market!
- Sold individually with no minimum order for easy customization.
- Patented, symmetrical clipping system for a much quicker and easier assembly and removal. Tiles clip together in any direction!
- New improved formula and finish offers our slickest and smoothest puck-handling experience ever. Added texture reduces glimmer while keeping scratches less noticeable.
- UV protection and weather proofing treatment allows for use of the surface anywhere indoors and outdoors to withstand the cold and heat.
- Improved construction and lightweight flexible design better accommodates uneven terrain while remaining strong enough to park vehicles on them.
- Our 18” x 18” x 7/16" tiles offer fewer seams than the competition for a smoother training surface.
- Build your own basement or garage hockey training floor area!
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System or use our Smooth Edging for easy puck loading.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
“I have always been a big fan of shooting pucks during the summer. HockeyShot products took it to another level. Now, I';m not only shooting pucks… I can dribble, pass, sauce and practice one timers. Allstar tiles are amazingly slick and you just can't get any closer to real ice feeling. Overall, the products are a lot of fun and help preparing me for on-ice situations.”
-Aleksander Barkov, Florida Panthers
"The All-Star Tiles give me everything I need to keep my game at a top level and gives me the ability to pass, shoot, or dangle any time I want!"
-Bo Horvat, VANCOUVER CANUCKS, 2017 NHL ALL-STAR
“HockeyShot products are amazing for a prospect like me trying to make my way to the NHL. The Allstar Tiles are super slick and very similar to ice and are great for stickhandling or shooting. The Passer Pro is ideal to practice one-timers and receiving passes like in-game situations.”
-Thomas Chabot, Ottawa Senators, 2017 World Junior Championship MVP
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on July 15, 2020
SUper good quality, my teen loves to play hockey on these tiles!
on July 15, 2020
Son loves them and practice his stick handling
on June 25, 2020
Works well. Good surface.
on June 19, 2020
Setup was a breeze and the HS Dryland flooring tiles I bought are way better than the shooting pad we had. The puck moves how it would on real ice.
Great product and I would highly recommend them!
on June 15, 2020
Easy to use. Great surface for daily at-home practice.
on June 14, 2020
Great quality.... we ordered more of the tiles to enlarge the area, easy assembly. My grandson loves this area and spends lots of time outside practising on these tiles.
on June 13, 2020
My kids use them everyday, they love them!
on June 13, 2020
Easy to set up and take down. Very sturdy, great quality. Allows more room for stick handling and shooting drills. Perfect for motivated kids, especially during social distancing.
on June 12, 2020
Easy to put together, the kids love the way the puck responds on it. Great for shooting the puck off of.
on June 10, 2020
On perd rapidement des petits morceaux