Availability: In stock
Our top selling Dryland Flooring Tiles just got better! New and improved formula provides our best puck handling yet, patented symmetrical clipping system offers a much quicker installation time and the new lightweight flexible design works better on uneven terrain. Train like a pro with the best tile on the market!
- Sold individually with no minimum order for easy customization.
- Patented, symmetrical clipping system for a much quicker and easier assembly and removal. Tiles clip together in any direction!
- New improved formula and finish offers our slickest and smoothest puck-handling experience ever. Added texture reduces glimmer while keeping scratches less noticeable.
- UV protection and weather proofing treatment allows for use of the surface anywhere indoors and outdoors to withstand the cold and heat.
- Improved construction and lightweight flexible design better accommodates uneven terrain while remaining strong enough to park vehicles on them.
- Our 18” x 18” x 7/16" tiles offer fewer seams than the competition for a smoother training surface.
- Build your own basement or garage hockey training floor area!
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System or use our Smooth Edging for easy puck loading.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
“I have always been a big fan of shooting pucks during the summer. HockeyShot products took it to another level. Now, I';m not only shooting pucks… I can dribble, pass, sauce and practice one timers. Allstar tiles are amazingly slick and you just can't get any closer to real ice feeling. Overall, the products are a lot of fun and help preparing me for on-ice situations.”
-Aleksander Barkov, Florida Panthers
"The All-Star Tiles give me everything I need to keep my game at a top level and gives me the ability to pass, shoot, or dangle any time I want!"
-Bo Horvat, VANCOUVER CANUCKS, 2017 NHL ALL-STAR
“HockeyShot products are amazing for a prospect like me trying to make my way to the NHL. The Allstar Tiles are super slick and very similar to ice and are great for stickhandling or shooting. The Passer Pro is ideal to practice one-timers and receiving passes like in-game situations.”
-Thomas Chabot, Ottawa Senators, 2017 World Junior Championship MVP
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on April 2, 2020
The tiles are awesome. My kids love them. An excellent approximation to real ice. They work even better with a little (just a little goes a long way) furniture spray applied to them. I will definitely be purchasing more soon to create a bigger practice space.
on March 24, 2020
Great Product--set up in the basement; my son loves going down to practise and you can see his skills develop!
on March 14, 2020
They work as good as ice for training.
on February 26, 2020
great product, easy to install. my kid loves it.
on February 26, 2020
By far the best tiles on the market
on February 24, 2020
Very durable ,easy to set up
on February 15, 2020
I think these ice tiles are great and they have helped my stick handling a lot. I also bought my daughter her first hockey stick and it has been a blast to teach my daughter some hockey in the house
on February 13, 2020
on August 23, 2019
Perfect for stickhandling and shooting
on August 7, 2019
so far so good, great feel...